We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. A houseful of people puts added stress on your electrical system and can increase the likelihood of serious electrical problems.
Leitner Electric’s electricians are ready to help with service anytime you need us. We’re still operating under our normal business hours of operation and after hours till 10 PM, 7 days per week. We’re carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and strictly following government health and safety guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus and protect our customers and employees in every community we serve.
Our Electricians are Essential Service Providers
All of Leitner Electric Co. electricians who visit your home or business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’ve instructed our service technicians to uphold and enhance our already strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment. Additionally, we’re following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
• Wearing personal protective equipment
• Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
• Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
• Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
• Using hand sanitizer
• Using disinfectant products to ensure touch points are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
• Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork
Our customer service department is fully staffed to assist you with scheduling service calls, answering questions and meeting all your needs. We have implemented the following additional precautions to ensure a safe experience and excellent service.
• Our customer service representatives and service
technicians will ask if anyone in the structure is symptomatic of illness.
• We’ll honor special requests from customers seeking to maintain a safe distance from our service technicians.
• Leitner Electric’s personnel are always aware of the risks and symptoms of illness. Any employee feeling potential signs of the virus will stay home and seek a professional medical evaluation.
• You can count on all of us at Leitner Electric Co. to conduct ourselves with the highest level of professionalism and dependability throughout this health crisis.
Leitner Electric’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
Notice to our valued customers: As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, Leitner Electric wants to assure homeowners and business customers that we are taking steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy. Open, Fully Staffed, and Ready to Help the Communities We Serve