Posted on

Plunged into darkness

This was a job we did a month or so ago. Homeowner called frantic as half the power in her home was off. Went out to inspect and found water had leaked into the electric panel from outside and had shorted out over half the breakers. They we’re so lucky a fire did not occur. Homeowner opted to upgrade to 150amp service as well as have us replace the waterlogged and dangerous electric panel. Pictures below are the shots of the new electric meter and wiring on the outside of the house. Homeowners were thrilled and are safe once again.