Call today to see if you are at risk of a fire
This was a job we did a month or so ago. Homeowner called frantic as half the power in her home was off. Went out to inspect and found water had leaked into the electric panel from outside and had shorted out over half the breakers. They we’re so lucky a fire did not occur. Homeowner opted to upgrade to 150amp service as well as have us replace the waterlogged and dangerous electric panel. Pictures below are the shots of the new electric meter and wiring on the outside of the house. Homeowners were thrilled and are safe once again.
This week we upgraded a warehouse from old technology fluorescent lighting to LEDs. They provide 80% energy savings and years of maintenance free lighting. Just a two year payback on the investment.
Tip of the Day: Silicone sealing around the gaskets of outdoor boxes will keep water and rust out of the device and connections. This simple effort increases safety and reliability. Also anything outdoors must be GFCI protected by a GFCI breaker or by a GFCI receptacle device itself. Also please note, if the device is not under a porch or protected from direct rain it must have a rain tight bubble cover.
Saved another fire from happening from a do it yourself repair. Using our thermography camera located a burning switch the homeowner put in months ago. I replaced it with new switch device and professionally made the connections. Loose connections can cause loss of property and loss of life!! What seems so simple to some, can turn out to be tragic. In this case, we caught it in time to prevent fire.
This is an emergency call we did today. The homeowner put in his own exhaust fan and the connections were loose. All is fixed and we have another happy customer.
Yesterday we wired another 240 volt, 50 amp fast charger for a brand new Chevy volt… A really nice ride 🤙🏼
Large commercial solar install on a big box store… Talk about spinning your meter backwards in a big way!! Another happy customer!
Retrofitting old florescent lights to new LEDs in a dental office. These LED’s are color corrected natural lights that make the task of working on patients and color matching teeth extremely accurate.
This is what happens when someone other than a qualified electrician does electrical work. This was found in a breakfast bar electrical outlet. Instead of proper caps wires were soldered together. The new homeowners had no idea. Outlet is now fixed and up to code.